Beauty Essentials - put on your big girl panties and get them, stop being a baby!
1. Eyelash Curler. Like a bra for your lashes, the iconic Shu Uemura eyelash curler is the perfect addition to any woman's beauty routine. With enhanced design and upgraded features this curler offers ultimate precision that's guaranteed to perk up even the droopiest of lashes. Available at Sephora for $20
2. Cleanser. Your cleanser is the workhorse that lays down the foundation for the rest of your regimen. Which is why Jurliques multipurpose Rose Plus Moisturizing Cleanser is amazing. 24 bucks! I bit more costly Pick your own, I use Clinique 3 step. I used it in my 20s and I used it now, it also packs a powerful hydrating punch that will leave your skin so supple.
3. Moisturizer. . La Mer's classic moisturizing crème has established a cult following among celebrities and beauty addicts worldwide for good reason. The luxurious formula penetrates deeply to replenish moisture and leave skin looking renewed and energized. Available for $155 - again I use Clinique's DDML * 26 bucks baby!
4. Concealer. NARS!!!! MAC!!!! Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer Pen allows you to capture 8 hours of sleep with the click of a pen. God I love concealer.
5. Mascara. Inspired by makeup artists who used a toothbrush to max out their models' mascara, Diorshow mascara features an extra-full brush and special formula that will make your lashes the star of the show. This oldie but goodie is still a favorite among beauty editors and makeup artists alike. Available for $25 at Sephora
6. Dry shampoo. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray is the ultimate quick fix. It refreshes, revives, and rejuvenates the hair in a matter of minutes. Voted Best Dry Shampoo by Allure magazine, it soaks up oil, and boosts volume without the fuss making it perfect for the girl on the go. Available for $21 at Macys
7. Foundation. Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-light Skin Perfecting foundation by Chanel delivers a fresh natural complexion, leaving skin looking refined and refreshed. Laura Mercier moisturizing foundations are AMAZING.
8. Blush. NARS Blush delivers by providing a healthy looking glow that flatters any skintone. $30 at Sephora.
9. Lip Gloss / Lipstick One nude, one vibrant, make them good... Chanel, Clinique, MAC, NARS, YSL.... STOP with the drug store crap.
10. Eyebrow Pencil Pretty please for the love all that is fabulous - keep your eyebrows groomed - Anastasia Beverly HIlls!!!! I have said my peace!
THINGS I LOVE!